Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Fall is officially here, and we crafters have to turn our thoughts to the upcoming holidays.  The October stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, is sure to warm your heart!  Join me and about 60 other CTMH consultants on a blog hop showcasing this stamp set.  Hopping is easy: start here and then click to Karen Fullman's blog.  (If you're already hopping, then you should have arrived from my fellow Heart 2 Heart Challenges team member, Katy's blog.)
My card follows one of the patterns in the new Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 how-to guide.  I used the Frosted paper pack with Champagne and Blush ink.  I highlighted this simple card with Almond and Pink glitter glitz gel.  Of course that fancy frame was cut using my CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge.
I am really looking forward to some scrapbooking and cardmaking with this stamp set.  A dear friend used to live in Sweden and was married to a Norwegian, so I can't wait to scrapbook a bit of her story.  Come back for more when you have time!  Now go check out how Karen used this delightful winter set!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you combined this set with the delicate colors of the frosted papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation. I also really like how you stamped the words onto the champagne pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love all the layouts you can find for your cards in the book? I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that you used Frosted with this stamp set...would've never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the added bling and especially the fact that you used a pattern from the "Make It From Your Heart."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the feel of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails