Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another Cricut Artbooking Mini Album: Follow Your Heart

Here's a cool mini album that I made at Convention (along with about 700 of my closest CTMH consultant friends!).  It uses a sheet from the Laughing Lola paper pack, paired with Topiary, Honey, Black, Whisper, Lagoon, and Colonial White.  We used our new background stamp set, Geometric Basics, and also the Laughing Lola chipboard Complements and mini medley accents.  (You can check out the entire Laughing Lola collection HERE.)









You can check out the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge collection HERE.  On YouTube, CTMH has started a series of Artbooking videos that you can access HERE.  I will also be offering some of my own Artbooking and other Cricut classes this year, so please let me know if you're interested in learning more!

1 comment:

  1. I would love some Cricut classes! I don't have Artbooking yet, but I do have the other two and I have barely begun to use them. Your mini-album is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails