Monday, September 9, 2013

H2H Challenges: Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String

Our latest Heart 2 Heart Challenge is brown paper packages tied up with string. (Name that movie!)  How will you interpret this idea?
As you can see, I followed it very loosely.  My package isn't brown and it isn't tied with string, but it is indeed a package, tied with seam binding.  It's an idea for a favor for my brother's wedding next month, and it's based on their invitation:
I cut the bag with my CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge (at 4").  Then I found a collection of stamps that worked with their invitation theme.  The tandem bike is from the NEW School Years set, the phrase and heart border is from the retired Love Quotes set, and the balloons are from a former stamp of the month, Life Is Tweet.  I used both Cashmere and Champagne inks.  I think it is very pretty in its simplicity.

You have until the end of the month to participate in any of the H2H September challenges.  Be sure to check out our Team Twilight's inspiration, and link up your own project.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails