Sunday, September 22, 2013

H2H Challenges: Alphabet Soup (with a Travel Theme?)

From the title, this project sounds crazy, but I am so pleased with how it turned out!  Before I share, thank YOU for being a loyal reader.  It means more than you know!

Our final H2H September challenge is to create some alphabet soup.  In other words, use at least two different alphabets in one project.  A little back ground on my project: For years, I have been wanting to make an album to hold the hundreds of postcards family & friends have sent us from their many travels.  I went so far as to buy an album only to realize that you wouldn't be able to tell who they were from.  Of course I could indeed make one!  I used the Tommy paper pack along with its color palette in inks, the Adventure USA, and the Frameworks and Chocolate alphabet stamp sets.  The images and titles that aren't stamped are cut with the NEW CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge (which made this project a cinch to create)!












Now it's your turn to create some alphabet soup and link it up on the H2H challenge blog. I DARE to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this in person today and it is amazing! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Haley, this is awesome! I love how these papers look - your album is packed with details and goodness! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails