Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Stamp of the Month Card Collection

Each month, I am participating in a stamp of the month swap with my Close To My Heart team members.  Here are their amazing creations with the September stamp of the month, Poster Tidings, and the Huntington paper pack.  You've got just a little time to get your stamp of the month ordered!  Here's some inspiration for you:






Unfortunately I can't name each of the fabulous artists who created these beauties, as most of the cards were unsigned.  If you recognize your work, please leave a comment!  Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I am looking forward to using this Stamp of the month set. Time to make some cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails