Monday, November 11, 2013

H2H Challenges: Seeing Double

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "seeing double."  You'll do a double take when you check out the DT's inspiration!
I was once again inspired with my new Season's Tweetings stamp set and the festive Sparkle & Shine paper pack..  It may be a little early for Christmas, but with everything I've got going on, I need to get a jump start on the holiday season.  The ornament was cut with the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I stamped the owl image twice in Slate, then stamped the mistletoe in Juniper at the top, and finished off one of the owls with the Santa hat in Ruby.  I used my waterbrush to color them in a bit.  I also added some Stardust glitz glitter gel for my mistletoe berries and the hat's fuzz.  A piece of Sparkle & Shine washi tape and some Ruby baker's twine finished off the ornament nicely.
To decorate my card base, I started with the other two washi tapes from the Sparkle & Shine washi collection and a piece of silver shimmer trim.  I also used the cute polka dot patterned paper from the Sparkle & Shine paper pack.

Are you seeing double yet?  If so, be sure to check out the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog and then get crafting.  You know you want to share your double vision with us!

3 comments:

  1. I saw double all w/e with two wee boys! Mighty cute card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card! I have a friend who is an owl-lover, I need to make one of these for her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo super-cute, Miss Haley! Love those little owls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails