Sunday, December 22, 2013

St. Simon's Layouts

We were able to go down to St. Simon's Island over Labor Day weekend to visit my MIL at a timeshare there.  It was really nice to get away!

Right now, we would love a little of this warm weather, but one of the reasons we live where we do is to enjoy the different seasons.  (I'm not sure how much I will enjoy winter this year.  It is already too cold for my liking!)

It is nice to relive our little getaway through our scrapbook on this chilly day!

2 comments:

  1. I am dreaming of Palm trees. Me no likey cold either, but I sure enjoyed this layout of a fabulous trip. Making memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter won't be as bad when you are back in your house! But this layout is a great reminder of a fun and warmer time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails