Sunday, May 4, 2014

Free To Be Me: You're a Star Card

If you saw my post yesterday with the Free To Be Me paper pack (CTMH National Stamping Month special offer), then you'll see that I wasn't kidding when I said that I had been crafting away with the scraps leftover after making the two layouts and three cards from the workshop guide.
When I saw the Viva La Verve's current sketch, I knew that I had to use it.  (It also reminds me of this Hello card that I made.)  I started with a standard-size White Daisy side-fold card.  The stamp set I used comes with the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking bundle, and the "notebook paper," arrow, and circles were all cut with this Cricut cartridge.  I stamped the notebook paper lines in second generation Lagoon ink so that my other elements would pop.  I used Cocoa ink for the sentiment and the arrow.  All of the background stars are second generation Sunset ink, but the one under cool is "full strength."  (Cool is pop dotted for dimension.)

I didn't really like the way my Lagoon washi tape looked with the gold polka dot washi, so I used a slim piece of Free To Be Me B&T for the skinny pieces.  I also stuck a few Aqua dots on for fun.

Remember, if you'd like this cool paper pack, it's only available in May.  Click HERE for more info!  You're a star for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I really like the sketch design! good choice in stamps and colours too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. I love the notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool elements and details, Haley! Thanks for playing VLV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails