Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Twinkle

It's time to Twinkle with the October Close To My Heart stamp of the month!  If you're already hopping along the Stamp of the Month Blog hop, then you're probably here from Carol's blog.  From here, you'll visit Priscilla next.
While this stamp set is perfect for Christmas, I wanted to try to use it in a different way.  For my flower card, above, I turned the light bulb stamp into a flower.  All of the pieces are cut with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I had to use the new Sapphire blue plus Honey and Eggplant.  I paired this flower with pieces of the Sangria paper pack, and added a New England Ivy Cricut-cut leaf.
Of course I had to use it in a bit more traditional way but the Sangria paper pack is a nice twist.

Thanks for hopping on by.  Go to Priscilla's blog next!
Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.


8 comments:

  1. I would never have thought of using the ornament as a flower petal, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower, such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever gal. Great cards. I really like those flower petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love your out-of-the-box use of the ornament stamp and I love Sangria used on a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Love the blue flower. (You knew I would, it's blue!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and design! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails