Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Tea-rrific

The March Close To My Heart stamp of the month is my cup of tea!  This adorable set truly is Tea-rriffic, and I can't wait to see all the great ideas shared along this blog hop.  (If you're already hopping then you've arrived from Alyson's blog, and you will head to Jean's blog next.)
This card came together quickly using the Tea-rriffic set and the Dreamin' Big Workshop Your Way collection.  I stamped the tea cup stack with black archival ink and then used my small waterbrush and Glacier, Canary, Sorbet, and Poppy inks to paint the cups.  The waterbrush is super easy to use and will be featured in my upcoming Tea-rriffic card workshop.

All of the embellishments came with the Dreamin' Big Workshop Your Way: Whisper twine and these pretty sequins (along with Complements that I haven't used yet).  Using one of these kits is a great way to have a variety of papers and embellishments that go together beautifully.

Thanks for hopping by!  Brew yourself a cup of tea and then go see Jean's sweet project to continue the hop.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



8 comments:

  1. Very cute - those stacking teacups are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the stacked teacups. Great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set and can't wait to start using it! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colored sequins are a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors in this lovely card--I love how the sequins color coordinate so well.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the soft colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails