Friday, March 17, 2017

So Lucky Card

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  When I created my Marker Madness card, I went ahead and made a St. Patrick's Day card for my college daughter using the same marker technique: adding dimension to die cuts.
To begin, I used this pretty shamrock bouquet cut from the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market cartridge on Willow card stock.  I then added color with two different ShinHan Touch markers (Leaf Green and Pastel Green) to add interest and depth.
To make my card, I added a panel of Pansy B&T (from the Adventure collection) and a panel of White Daisy that I stamped with Willow ink in first and second generation.  The "so lucky" sentiment is part of one of the three stamp sets that comes with the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market collection.  In order for that piece to stand out a bit, I inked the edges in Willow ink.  The Canary horseshoe was cut with the same Cricut key as the shamrock.

To finish the card, I used a piece of Pansy ribbon from the Adventure ribbon collection and three gold sequins.

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I didn't get any St. Patrick's Day cards mailed this year, it just didn't happen. Maybe next year! I'm pinning yours so I can use it for inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails