Friday, April 28, 2017

Caught a Bug? Card

When I saw the lady bug on the CTMH/Artistry cartridge, I knew I had to pair it with the bug paper in the Dreamin' Big paper pack, which is only available until the end of this month (GASP!  How can Sunday be the end of the month already?!?).

This sketch is from the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2.  I used Whisper card stock as my card base, plus pieces from the Dreamin' Big Workshop Your Way.

I'm linking this card to the Heart2Heart Challenges, All Creatures Great and Small.

2 comments:

  1. The bug design paper was picked up and put down by me several times, but you did a great job using this design paper, and you brought out the best from that design paper...who doesn't like ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails