Saturday, April 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blop Hop: Vellum Makes Everything Better

This month's CTMH Technique blog hop is focusing on vellum, that beautiful sheer paper that (I think) makes your crafts look so fancy.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Melissa's blog.  From here, you'll visit Tammy next.)  I have three different cards to share with you today.
As you can see, I have two different versions of the same CTMH/Cricut Flower Market calla lily cut.  You will have to look closely to see the pretty striped vellum from the Uptown Fundamentals collection because the White Glitter Paper sort of steals the show.  The first version uses Whisper card stock for the sentiment panel (stamped in Slate with the Happy To Be Friends stamp set) with silver sequins and shimmer trim.
 Here's a close up where you can see the vellum layer better.
 The second version adds Canary ink sponged on the main panel and on the calla lily flower itself.  Gold sequins and shimmer trim complement the yellow.  Fern ink was sponged onto the stem.
 This card uses the same elements plus Slate ribbon from the Rustic Home collection.
My third card has already been featured on my blog, but I LOVE making vellum "mason jars" to hold flowers!  (You can read more about this particular card HERE.)
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my vellum projects.  I hope you'll give this pretty paper a try!  I'd love for you to leave a comment before you hop on to Tammy's blog.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of them...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! The cards are so soft and soothing. I think the second one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these cards! Every. Single. Part. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vellum, I don't always remember to use it but when I do, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails