Monday, September 4, 2017

H2H Challenges: Color Challenges

To kick off September, Heart 2 Heart Challenges has a gorgeous color inspiration challenge:
Use Toffee, Pomegranate, Sorbet, Canary, Peacock, and Pebble.  In addition to the colors, the birds in the inspiration inspired me to create!
I began by stamping the bird base in Sorbet, the second layer in Pomegranate, the beak and feet in Canary, followed by the overlay and sentiment in Peacock.  I added Toffee branches, Fern leaves, and a piece of Enchantment ribbon to complete my card.

Be sure to see how all the Heart 2 Heart designers inspired you this week and all of our September challenges!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful bird you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colorful bird is gorgeous. Thanks for being a part of the H2H Design Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails