Saturday, October 21, 2017

Beary Christmas Blog Hop

This month's featured CTMH paper collection is Beary Christmas!  We've got some great ideas to share with you! (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from my friend Shirley Ross's blog.  From here, you'll visit Kathleen's blog next.)
This card uses the Beary Christmas Cardmaking stamp set along with the paper, Beary Christmas dots, and silver shimmer trim.  The Workshop Your Way collection includes the paper, dots, shimmer trim, and Complements for one great low price (or you can order the pieces separately.)  I stamped the wreath in New England Ivy and then the holly berries in Cranberry.  I love the glittery dots with the silver shimmer trim.
This card set uses the images from the October stamp of the month, Christmas Tunes, with the Beary Christmas collection.  You can read more about this set HERE.

Thanks for hopping by!  Make this year a Beary Christmas!  Now visit Kathleen's blog next!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a beautiful card with the Silver & Gold Cardmaking wreath!! I also love how beautiful these papers go with the Stamp of the Month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like this card. I may have to get some of this paper even though I don't "need" any more Christmas paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails