Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Dad Is Rad Workshop Layouts

This month, Close To My Heart is offering a cool "Dad Is Rad" workshop!  You get a selection of papers, a stamp set, ribbon, gold clips, and preprinted instructions to create a two-page layout, a one-page layout, and four cards.  I pretty much followed the directions exactly to make the projects.  Today I'm sharing the layouts.
For the two-page layout, I decided NOT to add the dad sentiments yet because I may use it for more of our cruise pictures instead.  So, don't be afraid of this set because you might not "need" so many dad-themed projects.  The color scheme is gorgeous, and argyle is classic.


My second layout, the one-page layout, was absolutely perfect for this gorgeous picture of my parents, who are celebrating their 50th anniversary later this summer.  (We actually have already started celebrating "anniversary season" with a cruise earlier this month!)  This layout is the title page of the album that I am making for them to highlight our cruise and their party next month.
If you'd like to know more about this layout, just click HERE.  Yes, the gold glitter paper is part of the collection!  There is plenty extra to cut the title the way that I did.

Come back later this week to see the cards from this cool collection.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. That one page layout is perfect! Can't wait to see the album. It will be a treasure, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails