Monday, June 25, 2018

H2H Challenges: Unwind and Relax

The final June Heart 2 Heart challenge is the theme "unwind and relax."  Don't we all need some of that right now?!?  I made a fun summer-y card for this challenge!
My inspiration for this card are two current Close To My Heart special offers: the Dad Is Rad kit and the Create the Rainbow savings.  (You can find out more HERE if you're interested.)  My card is based on a cool sketch in the Dad Is Rad workshop, but I customized it for summer with the yellows in the Create the Rainbow savings (Goldrush, Saffron, and Canary) combined with the Central Park Scrapbooking stamp set.  From left to right, the 1/4" stripes are gold glitter, Canary B&T from Beautiful Friendship, Canary card stock, Saffron B&T from the Enchantment collection, Saffron card stock, and Goldrush B&T from the Enchantment collection. 
For the sentiment, I stamped the Sunshine word in Goldrush, its shadow outline in Canary, and "walking in" in Saffron.  The sun on the card base was also stamped in Saffron with gold shimmer brush to highlight the sun's center.

Thanks for checking out my summer, sunshine, relax & unwind card!  Be sure to visit the H2H blog, and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails