Monday, December 24, 2018

H2H Challenges: Wish Upon a Star

Happy Christmas Eve!  I really, really love this holiday season.  Heart 2 Heart Challenges is asking you to Wish Upon a Star for our final challenge of 2018. You can interpret this one in some many ways (but remember to use some Close To My Heart products)!  (I can't help but think about my "star" of a daughter who made district band and qualified for the final round of All State auditions in a few weeks.)  I chose to focus on the true reason for the season with my creation, one variation of the Christmas cards I sent out this year.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

You can join any of the H2H December challenges until the end of this month.  You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails