Sunday, December 30, 2018

Senior Night Layout

Many of you know that my "baby" is a senior in high school this year, so I am really trying to make an album to document this special year.  Some layouts are hers alone, others I'm duplicating for both of us, and others incorporate some of her pictures into my scrapbook.  Her senior band night is one that I decided to duplicate for each of us.

The layout sketch is based on Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2, sketch 3.  I used a mix of old and new: Boutique papers + retired Enchantment B&T in Eggplant.
Some of my retired stamps are the perfect accents and title.
I am working really hard on making her an album of her senior year, and I got really emotional about it yesterday!  More layouts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails