Saturday, January 5, 2019

Years of Sweetness First Birthday Card

My cousin Ben turned ONE last month, so I created this card with the Years of Sweetness stamp set and Something Fierce paper collection.

The card is based on a pattern from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4.  After cutting out the cupcake image from the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge, I stamped it with Lemon, Carolina, and Willow.  The sentiment is Carolina.  Here's a peek at the inside (before personalizing it).
I think he liked his card (and he even toted it around for a bit)!  Isn't he adorable?
Here are some more ideas from the CTMH Corporate Artwork Staff.
Isn't this set cute for boys or girls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails