Saturday, March 16, 2019

So Much Happy Paper Collection Blog Hop

The So Much Happy collection is probably my favorite of this Idea Book (but it's so hard to choose!), so I am thrilled that we're featuring it this month on our blog hop! (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Brittany's blog, and from here you'll visit Julie's blog next.)

I used the I Heart Us workshop to create this layout and modified it to fit my photos.  This layout is Day 8 of our European adventure in 2016.
Do you spot my mistake?  It was Day 8, not 7, so I cut a strip of White Daisy, stamped my title again, and then glued it over the original.  I don't think it's too obvious!  (I didn't go back and take another picture of the corrected double-page layout, however.)
You might be wondering which alphabet set I used.  Any guesses?

It's the cute Letter Board stamp set!  All of the other embellishments are part of the I Heart Us workshop collection.

Here's the completed right page.

I also used the So Much Happy workshop for Day 10 of our trip.

 I used some of the Complements to embellish this layout.
Finally, I used the collection for the title page of the second volume of our European adventure scrapbooks.
Read more HERE if you'd like to know more.

Thank you for letting me share the So Much Happy collection and layouts from our epic adventure.  Please leave a comment before you hop on over to Julie's blog.  Thank you!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails