Friday, April 5, 2019

Europe 2016: Day 13

Yes, Day 13 lived up to its superstitious status, and it's a good thing that I didn't realize it was the 13th day at the time, or it probably would have been worse!  (Hey, a bad day on vacation is still a great day, right?)
Since I had so much to journal about, I ended up typing up our adventure.  After I picked the photos to go with the day (7 of them!), I formatted my journaling doc so that it was 6" wide.  Simple side bars contained my photos.
 To make my journaling more interesting (and to highlight all the transportation of the day), I used my Golden Yellow Shin Han Twin Touch marker to highlight words related to transportation.  I wouldn't use this technique all the time, but I think it made all the text more visually appealing (and will hopefully draw viewers into the actual text).
All of my supplies are retired except for the chipboard bus (from So Much Happy complements) and of course the White Daisy card stock and Shin Han Twin Touch marker.  (Everything else is from the retired Central Park collection.)

Thanks for once again letting me share our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails