Saturday, April 27, 2019

Europe 2016: Day 15

On the 15th day of our epic European adventure, we visited the port town of Bari, Italy, home of the St. Nicholas Basilica.
This layout uses the Mix-In Paper Pack and the peach papers from the So Much Happy collection.
For the first page, I made my own layout based on my pictures.  I love stamping titles!
The next page uses one of our pocket Memory Protectors (Design 1).  I love that our papers have two different designs on each side!  I was able to use that to my advantage on a few of the pockets; others have two mats to get the look that I needed.
The gold cross is just two pieces of gold shimmer trim.  I thought that was a nice way to accent the photos of the relics of St. Nicholas.
The final page is also of my own design to make the most of my photos. 
Bari was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails