Monday, January 20, 2020

H2H Challenges: Spruced Up

Not going to lie, Spruced Up is a big hit in my opinion!  It was super easy for me to participate in this week's Heart2Heart challenge!
Here are pictures of my daughter, husband, and I hiking a section of the Appalachian Trail early last yaer.
Here is the view from Neel's Gap/Mountain Crossing plus the Spruced Up Cardmaking stamp set and Thin Cuts.
The chickadee was stamped in Black, and the evergreen sprigs are stamped in Espresso and New England Ivy.
Because I had so many photos of the hike, I ended up creating a collage with three of them to maximize the space on my layout.

I also used flip flaps to incorporate all of my pictures.

Be sure to visit the H2H blog to see how our designers interpreted the Spruced up challenge and participate yourself!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails