Wednesday, January 15, 2020

New Product Blog Hop: January-February 2020

Is your new year off to a great start?  I'm really excited about all of the possibilities of 2020!  If you haven't yet browsed the CTMH January-February Idea Book, what are you waiting for?  Some of my consultant friends and I have joined together to showcase some of our favorites from this special edition.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Darlys's blog.  From here, you'll visit Danielle next.)
The Spruced Up collection captured my heart immediately!  Here are our pictures from selecting our Christmas tree this year (2019).
The instructions make the layouts come together so quickly! 


 I used Liquid Glass to adhere all of the wooden pieces.

All of these gorgeous wooden pieces are included in the collection.

 Because I wanted to include 5 instead of 3 photos, I added pictures with flip flaps.

Thank you for hopping by!  Please leave a comment before hopping off to Danielle's blog to continue the circle of new products and fabulous creations.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

7 comments:

  1. Love this workshop, can't wait to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout of your tree selection- I love the circle frames for something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that circle layout the best with the branches bringing the eye to the photos. Beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these turned out, Haley...and a quick couple of layouts with photos and journalling done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured your memory beautifully!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The photos...the layouts...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I normally prefer to create my own layouts rather than do the workshops, but I love this one and what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails