Thursday, July 9, 2020

Silver Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary yesterday (not sure where the time went!) so here are the projects that I made.
Of course I saw the original idea on Pinterest.  I found the frame at our local Walmart and used actually spoons from our set that we've been using since our wedding (with extra pieces added thanks to eBay since Oneida no longer makes our pattern).  The background is the mountain pattern from the recently retired Aurora collection, and I cut the letters with my CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy collection at 1" on silver foil paper (and the numbers at 1.25").
(I think he liked it!)

Here is the card I included:
I used the same Cricut collection with the silver foil paper cut at 2.5", the recently retired Mix In collection, silver shimmer trim, the Say It In Style stamp set, and pewter ink, along with some silver glitter gems.
We had a lovely day and hope to get away in the fall since our cruise earlier this summer was cancelled.  Is anyone else ready for this pandemic to get under control?!?  Thanks for letting me share my recent anniversary and projects with you.  Thanks for being a part of our story!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails