Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Craft with Heart Birthday Cards

 Close To My Heart offers two cool subscription crafting options: Craft with Heart Scrapbooking and Craft with Heart Cardmaking.  (You can learn more HERE.)  The only things you need "extra" is adhesive!  I needed some birthday cards this weekend, and these were the perfect way to make some quick and cute cards.

Of course I veered from the instructions a teeny bit.
Instead of the provided black ink, I grabbed my new Blue Belle ink plus the October stamp of the month stamp set for "Happy Birthday!"  In addition to the included Blue Belle sequins, I added mini silver star glitter and embellished with some new Blue Belle glitter gems.

My second card is for a special young man who turned 14 on Sunday!  I can't believe that my nephew is now taller than me (even though I really should be surprised)!  I actually made this one according to the directions.  For the second card (the kit includes materials for 2 each of 12 different cards), I will stamp some stars in the white star shaker window base.

I have to say that the star shaker windows are so easy to put together!  I love them!



I went ahead and made this 3rd birthday card just to have on hand in case.  I used some 3D foam from the leftovers from the star shaker windows to pop up two of the flowers.  I will probably add some gold glitter gems from my stash (not included in the kit) before I give this card away.

Be sure to check out the subscription service (link above) if you'd like to make some easy yet stunning cards- or scrapbook layouts!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails