Monday, January 18, 2021

Heart2Heart Challenges: Slimline Cards

 Slimeline cards are all the rage again, so this week's Heart2Heart Challenge is to make one and share with us.  The typical slimline card measures 8"x3.5", but as long as yours is long and skinny then you can join (plus use some CTMH products)!


I had fun using the Happiness Lives Here paper collection, Blue Belle glitter paper, and my Fancy Borders Thin Cuts to make the wavy edge.  

To make sure that both layers matched, I layered my thinner glitter paper piece on top of the patterned paper and then die cut them together.  My die wasn't long enough to cut the entire length, so I lined the die up for the second cut as best that I could, knowing that I would cover the seam or gap with my sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment panel in Blue Belle with the Sentiments by Melissa Esplin stamp set.  A few Blue Belle glitter gems finished off this simple card nicely.

Now it's your turn!  Be sure to create a slimline card using something from CTMH and join us before the end of January.  You can find inspiration and link up HERE.


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails