Friday, January 1, 2021

January 2021 Stamp of the Month: Every Thank You

Hello, 2021!  You are going to be a great year (maybe later not sooner, but still we can hope)!  I managed in the hustle and bustle of the holidays NOT to sign up for the monthly stamp of the month blog hop, but click HERE to get started if you'd like to see all the amazing artwork.

Here are three cards that I made using the Close To My Heart January stamp of the month, Every Thank You, a beautiful set of 25 stamps that I will be featuring in my January virtual card class (details coming soon).  I paired this great stamp set with the new Happiness Lives Here collection.

For my first card, I used one of my Fancy Borders Thin Cuts dies to cut the paper to feature three of the patterns in the Happiness Lives Here collection.  (If you look closely, you can see the stitching cuts from the die.)  I stamped the sentiment in Paprika and added a wooden flower from the coordinating embellishments.


My second card was probably the most complicated.  I used my Olive Branches Background Thin Cut first in Peach (that didn't cut well) and then in Sage.  (I was planning to layer them so the Peach piece was salvageable.)  I was going to place the cuts over a piece of the Happiness Lives Here, but it was just too busy, so I used a White Daisy cardstock base.  I stamped the sentiment in Desert Rose and then added Desert Rose shimmer brush accents, including the wooden flower (that I wish I had used Peach shimmer brush instead).  

My third card shows off the pretty patterned paper well, and I paired them with Blue Belle shimmer trim and glitter paper.  I stamped the "thank" banner in Blue Belle and "YOU" in first Peach (the solid stamp) and the Paprika for the stripes to mimic the patterned paper.

As always, the stamp of the month is only available during its month.  You can purchase it outright for $18.95, OR earn a discount.  With a minimum $50 purchase, the stamp of the month is then available for only $5, but wait!  There's more!  If you are a VIP Customer, with a $50 minimum purchase, your stamp of the month is FREE.  Click HERE to learn more about the stamp of the month and HERE for the VIP Customer program.

Thanks for visiting!  I'd love to know which card you like best and suggestions for my upcoming card class.  Thank you!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails