Monday, May 17, 2021

H2H Challenges: Sponging

Heart2Heart Challenges is offering up a technique challenge, sponging!  My first card uses a wedge cut from our round sponge and Glacier ink.

This card features the May stamp of the month, Flowers for You, with cardstock and stamping with New England Ivy, a piece of Hillside Cottage patterned paper, and sponging with Glacier ink.  I colored in my stamped image with TriBlend Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Flamingo and New England Ivy.

I've also been have a LOT of fun sponging with distress oxide inks:


Thanks for letting me share.  Now it's your turn to give sponging a try and join us at Heart2Heart Challenges!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails