Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Graduation 2020 (At Last!)

Our older daughter finished her undergraduate degree from home last May and got her cap, gown, and diploma in the mail.  She was thrilled that Oglethorpe offered the Class of 2020 a traditional graduation on the Sunday after the Class of 2021 traditional graduation.  Here's the 5"x7" card that I made for her to celebrate this milestone.

For the background, I spread Solar Flare stickles glitter gel across the top and bottom and set aside to dry.  The black polka dot paper is from the current Mix-In collection, with Canary and gold shimmer trim.  The stamp set is retired but worked perfectly for her card.  Here are some close ups:
I used the circle shaker Thin Cuts for the frame and the Canary star confetti, plus I added silver loose sequins and mini gold star confetti to the shaker window.

Four black enamel dots finished it off!  Thanks for letting me share this milestone!

She graduated Magna cum Laude with Honors!




2 comments:

  1. How bloody good is that,graduation celebrations are not that big a deal here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of Ansley and so glad she was able to have a graduation ceremony! Your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails