Monday, June 21, 2021

H2H Challenges: Let's Hear It for the Boys!

 Heart2Heart Challenge's second June challenge is a timely one for Father's Day, but you can celebrate any of the boys or men in your life with this theme, Let's Hear It for the Boys!


I used the All-Star Birthday stamp set and the Stars and Sparklers collection to create this shaker card for my Dad for Father's Day.  (He hasn't seen it yet since he was gone for the weekend.  We are getting together tonight to celebrate him, which also allows my hubby to get his own day of celebration, although he doesn't mind sharing.)  My dad is such a blessing to our entire family.

Here's a close up of the shaker window.  I used our star shaker Thin cuts and acetate/foam kit, plus added Blue Belle sequins and mini gold star confetti.  (If I were to make this card again, I would add in some Scarlett stars in the shaker window.)  I stamped the central star/sentiment with Carolina ink.  I stamped the star border with Sapphire and added some gold shimmer trim to make this card a little extra festive.

Be sure to celebrate your boys and men at H2H Challenges!  You can link up until the end of June for this one!  Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!


3 comments:

  1. I tried a version of this but I've decided shaker cards are not "my thing." They look great when you make them, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joy B, we will have to practice some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails