Monday, June 27, 2022

Tutti Frutti Birthday Layout

The Tutti Fruitti collection is a refreshing summer theme!  I love the color combo of Flamingo, Grape, Capri, Mint, Lemonade, and White Daisy.  Here is the layout that I made for my June scrapbook class and to celebrate our daughter's birthday last June.


The fun strip of glasses was actually an accident- I had originally planned to use the other side of the paper, but the glasses are perfect for her!  Originally, I was going to make the circle a shaker window but then decided that it wasn't really necessary and that my scrapbooks probably should be shaken up.  I used the June stamp of the month, I Heart Summer, on the bottom strip and added the small title with the For All Occasions stamp set.  

Please look closely to see how I used shimmer brushes to splatter the background of both pages.  I think they kind of look like sprinkles, and they definitely amp up the fun element.

I finished off the layout with Lemonade dots (leftover from the retired Cake Day collection) and shimmer trim.  (I still need to add journaling on the Flamingo rectangle to finish this layout.)

Be sure to check out the Tutti Frutti collection and the June stamp of the month before they're gone at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails