Sunday, January 28, 2024

22nd Birthday Layout

My first layout of 2024 is complete! (And it’s from an event that isn’t even a year old! LOL)  I selected Pattern 15 from the new Make It from Your Heart, Volume 6, for this layout and the Let’s Party collection.

I really love how I was able to use these busy papers without the papers overwhelming my photos.


Adding a little Bluebird ink with a blending brush really helps my title frame (cut with the Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts) pop.

I used a mix of stamped Thin Cuts and acrylic shapes from the collection to embellish my layout.

Don't be afraid to write directly onto your pages!  Your loved ones will treasure your handwriting and your words!  Besides, mistakes are an opportunity to embellish!

{Layout 1/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails