Monday, January 29, 2024

New Beginnings Layout

New Beginnings is definitely an apt title for this layout!  In October, we purchased a new sofa and loveseat to replace the set that has lovingly worn out.  They were delivered earlier this month, and we simultaneously began emptying my late mother-in-law's house as her housemate has sold it.

We are working to make room for some of her treasures into an already full home.  I am really pleased with how our living space is turning out as we blend the old (but new to us) with the new.  It is nice to have reminders of those who have gone before us.
I used the January stamp of the month, Looking Forward, with a combination of Evergreen and Silver Bells (plus a touch of Pine patterned paper from a collection from last year) and Evergreen die cuts.   I used Mocha ink and TriBlend markers.  I think that it is so fun to mix & match collections (and I love how Close To My Heart designs collections to mix together).

How much do you love the little notebook paper journaling spots?  I will be using them often!  Grab them before they retire in just a few short days!

P.S.  This is layout 2 of 52 for 2024!

{Layout 2/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails