Sunday, February 8, 2009

Layout #1

If you've noticed my "ticker," I am counting the scrapbook pages I make this year. My goal is 52, but I am not going to be a stickler about completing one each week. To be counted on the ticker, the layout must be totally and completed completed (photos, journaling, etc.). Since I generally make 12"x12" two-page layouts, then that two-page spread counts as one layout. (I know I could count it as two but that's not how I usually work.)

In this case, however, I was making 6"x6" pages for a swap. I made 19 identical pages to get back 18 different ones. (For this swap, we made one extra for the hostess.) So here is layout #1 (x 19 LOL):


This layout makes a lot more sense when you know that it is part of a mini album of one of my favorite scriptures, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. You can see the rest of the album by going to my CTMH website (link at right), then clicking on My Art. Finally, choose the "Love Is" Swap button to view a slideshow. I am so thrilled to have these layouts to put in a special book, just for DH and me.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful - what a neat idea! I'll look forward to seeing the completed album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! You are sooo talented, my dear. ILY...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails