Monday, February 9, 2009

Layouts 2-7

Those who attended the Key To My Heart scrapbook class last month will recognize this layout. The one we created in class featured the colors Juniper, Creme Brulee, Sorbet, and Tulip, but this version uses Amethyst, Breeze (retired), and Chocolate since they matched my pictures so well. I love this layout so much that I made SIX of them: two for the boys' mom, one for Grammie (that says Grandkids instead of Cousins), one for each girl's album, and one for our "People We Love" album (aka MY album).

This pattern is based on the "Up the Tempo" layout from the CTMH how-to book, Imagine.

If you look really, really close, you can see on the Breeze pieces where I paper-pierced flourshes on the flourishes. You can also see the holes on the keyhole on the right layout. This subtle pattern shows up much better in person.
It's going to be a while before I recover and am ready for multiple versions of the same project. My attention span is not that long!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got several layouts done so you can move that "ticker" way over! I'm with you, multiples of the same thing can lead to crossed eyes. But this one is a winner. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo...you made one for me! Beautiful!!! Those sweetie pies do hold the keys to my heart for sure. I am blessed. Thanks, honey..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. think how the ticker will move after the cruise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails