Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! (August Stamp of the Month)

Though August has come and is (long) gone, I had to wait to share this project with you because I entered it into a Close To My Heart consultant contest (but didn't win), so I'm sharing it here and linking it up to the Make It Monday blog too. Once again, I wanted to use the August stamp of the month set, Wicked, beyond its obvious Halloween intentions.

I searched online for shoe templates, and found several, like THIS ONE from Creating Keepsakes (click to download a copy for yourself). I used this slightly different version from Stacey Cohen, for my paper shoes. If you're in a shoe mood, what about these witch shoes from Skip To My Lou? They would be perfect for this time of year! Finally, why not create a pair of baby shoes?

As they say, if the shoe fits, buy a pair in every color! My pink-loving daughter has claimed these for herself, and my blue-loving daughter is hinting at the need for her own pair...

6 comments:

  1. Definitely one in every color, please ma'am! Adow-able:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and beautiful! I saw your project on Make if Monday!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun shoes...such lovely papers you have used. Saw you on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable shoes Haley...beautiful papers...

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are simply gorgeous .. fabulous papers and colours .. so pretty
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pair of shoes. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails