Thursday, July 10, 2014

Band Thanks

As secretary of our high school band boosters, I happily volunteered to create a thank you card for the band director to give to someone.  Since our colors are purple and gold, I used Gypsy and Honey.
I stamped the bottom edge of the 5"x7" White Daisy card base with the music staff from the (retired) Universal Backgrounds stamp set.  I cut the three panels of the sentiment with my CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  To make the sentiment pop, I stamped it first in Honey then stamped it again, slightly offset, with Black.  Two black sequins from the Laughing Lola Assortment finished it off while keeping it simple to mail.

Here's hoping your day is filled with sunshine and song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails