Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The University of the South Layout Share

Back in April during Spring Break, we took our daughter to visit two colleges, the University of the South and Vanderbilt.  Vanderbilt was our main goal, but we were happy to stop at Sewanee to see what it might offer.  (Having been there, it is probably too isolated for our girl.)
We loved the beautiful campus, however!  It almost felt like we were visiting Hogwarts. ;)  Of course this momma had to take lots of pictures, but I only scrapbooked my few favorites.  The (retiring) Skylark paper pack, Complements, and Assortment were a beautiful match to my photos.
My title is a sneak peek of our new Shin-Han twin touch markers!  I just wrote it out myself in my best calligraphy.  If you look at my focal image, you'll notice that I used my scoring blade to create a frame on the Lagoon card stock mat and then sanded the raised lines to reveal the white core.
Adding Aqua Dots give the layout great texture and interest.  I love those sweet embellies!  

My layout is based on a sketch from Imagine.  It was easy to find one that used four photos.  

As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out my artwork.  I love sharing with you!  I'm linking this up to the current Lasting Memories "Anything Goes" challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout of a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout - it looks like a fabulous place, even if it isn't your final choice. You do beautiful calligraphy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous two pager!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails