Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Paper Garden

Today is a super exciting day in CTMH Land!  The brand new, gorgeous Annual Inspirations Idea Book and a festive fall/holiday Seasonal Expressions is now LIVE to everyone!  (We consultants have been enjoying them for a month or more already.)  In the Seasonal Expressions supplement, you'll find the stamps of the month for the four months of the "life" of the supplement: September, October, November, and December.  As always, I'm kicking off the month with the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop group, and I am absolutely in love with the September stamp of the month, Paper Garden!  (If you're already strolling through the Paper Garden, then you've probably wandered here from Alyson's blog.  After you admire my blooms, you'll meander on over to Terrie's blog next.)
My card uses the Nevermore color scheme of Whisper, Slate, Eggplant, and Black.  To create the beautiful blooms, I inked up my stamped first in Whisper, then layered on Slate, and then inked the edges in Eggplant.  Isn't this new color gorgeous?  The Whisper panel is mounted onto a piece of Black and then adhered to the Colonial White card base.
These two flowers (and the leaf, not pictured) are cuts on the new CTMH/Cricut Artistry cartridge.  I love the text and designs built into this stamp set!  I finished off this elegant card with black shimmer trim and a silver sequin.

I also have a completely different look with the following 5"x7" card.  My second card is my contribution for a great color challenge at the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog.  If you'd like to learn more about this card, click HERE.

Thanks for walking (or hopping) through the Paper Garden with me.  Now go to Terrie's blog!
Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.

17 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially love the the card that uses the Nevermore coloe scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Nevermore card, great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous cards and thanks for showing us how to make these techniques. I also adore the nevermore color combination!! How festive and so ready for autumn! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these cards but the second one is just spectacular! The colour scheme is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you use gradient colors for the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Haley!! LOVE the different looks of both cards. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful but I love the colors in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful, but I like that top one the best. Very classy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both great and show the versatility of the stamp set! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the stamping, the colours are vibrant and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I'm looking forward to seeing the new colors and all the new things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are beautiful....the color dare one is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh...beautiful and LOVE the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, I like them both but that top one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails