Monday, May 13, 2019

H2H Challenges: Minty Fresh

Heart 2 Heart Challenges has a fun "minty fresh" color challenge for you this week!  I decided to use the National Scrapbooking Month special stamp set, part of The World Is Yours collection, to create a fun card.
My card is based on the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 card pattern #3.  I used The World Is Yours collection for my color scheme and accent papers.  After stamping the bicycle with Mint ink, I used my black journaling pen and Shin Han Twin Touch marker to color over the portions that I wanted black.  (The Mint by itself was just too flat.)
I used both my Mint and Black shimmer brushes to splatter some color onto the card front base.  On the inside, I stamped the "Enjoy the Ride" sentiment in black.

Be sure to check out how all of the H2H Design Team interpreted this challenge.  Be sure to join us before the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails