Monday, May 20, 2019

Seasonal Expressions 2 (2019) Blog Hop

Oh my goodness, have you gotten your hands on the newest Seasonal Expressions Idea Book?  It's the 2nd installment for 2019, and Close To My Heart just gets better and better.  I am currently crushing on the Sweet Girl collection, and I have two projects to share with you on this hop.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Jayma's blog.  From here, you'll visit Gina's blog next.)


My layout (with my own original sketch) features my younger daughter's fall senior photo shoot.  (She is graduating on Friday!)  I used the Sweet Girl Workshop Your Way for my own personal Sweet Girl, and added silver glitter gems.
Sweet Girls isn't just for little ones!
My second project is a cool tri-fold card in honor of my older daughter's upcoming birthday, also using the Sweet Girl collection.
Sorry that this one is a little blurry!  You can find the card template/tutorial HERE.  I didn't include bulky embellishments because this card is actually going to be a stowaway in her suitcase because she leaves for study abroad in Germany soon (and will be abroad for her birthday)!
I cut the focal image with my CTMH/Cricut You Are Here cartridge.  I added a few of the Sweet Girl complements.  I've also included a peek at the June stamp of the month, stamped here in Charcoal.

Thanks for letting my share my Sweet Girl projects with you.  Be sure to check out all of the great Seasonal Expressions projects!  I'd love a comment before you hop on over to Gina's blog.  Thank you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

5 comments:

  1. Both projects are really great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout for your daughter's senior pictures utilizing those specific papers in Sweet Girl and Love your tri-fold card...beautiful! Thanks for sharing a link to the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails