Sunday, May 5, 2019

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop

Close To My Heart is offering a spectacular National Scrapbooking Month collection: The World Is Yours.  It features an amazing travel-themed paper pack, a cool exclusive stamp set, and an awesome Cut Above layout kit with two layouts.  Be sure to hop along the complete hop to get great ideas for these special offers!  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Gina's blog.  From here you'll visit Michelle Loncar next.)
My first project is the title page to Volume 3 of our epic European adventure in 2016.  The pretty background is one of the papers in the paper collection, and I layered different scraps behind my photo.  (The photo mat and largest vertical rectangle are leftover pieces that I didn't use on the Cut Above layout, below.)  The heart and location pin stickers are part of the paper collection also.  I did add in some black dots.  (I stamped Volume III in Espresso ink.)
My goal is to finish our Greece photos with this collection, and here we are at Olympia (the first of two Cut Above layouts).  As you can see, I didn't exactly follow the directions; I made the layout work for my photos.  After adding the "adventure" sticker, I stamped Olympic with Espresso ink (using a retired alphabet set).  Because I have so many photos from the day, I used our pocket protectors to quickly show off a dozen pictures.
Here's a close up of the left page.
 On the right page, I used the triangle as pennants instead of mountains.  I added Sage card stock from the card stock collection and White Daisy card stock for my journaling box.
As I said, I plan to use this collection for all of our Greece photos so be sure to check back as National Scrapbooking Month has only just begun!  I'd love a comment before you hop on over to Michelle's blog.  Thank you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You really got a lot of layouts done. They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos to go with this LOVELY layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and I too use and love the pocket pages - love how you used paper in the background! Like how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used your scraps to frame the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails