Monday, March 16, 2020

H2H Challenges: Vintage Vibes

Close To My Heart's Yesterday & Today collection is the perfect suite to enter into the Heart2Heart Challenge's next challenge, Vintage Vibes.  Though my photos aren't vintage, I still think that they fit the bill.
My "Vintage Vibes" layouts both feature the Yesterday & Today offerings from the Craft with Heart scrapbooking subscription.
I used a die cut flower to cover part of the pre-printed title that I didn't want to use.
While it has a slightly different feel, my second layout comes from the same Craft with Heart subscription- the perfect opportunity for new moms to get together!  This layout focuses on some of the yummy eats to be found on our adveneture.


Thank you for letting me share two scrapbook layouts with you.  Please leave a comment, and then check out what all of our DT has to offer as inspiration.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails