Monday, May 18, 2020

H2H Challenges: National Scrapbooking Month

This year, when the CTMH Album Retreat went virtual, I decided to treat myself in honor of my 20th CTMH anniversary, and I am so extremely glad that I did!  The pages that I made will be used to document our older daughter's undergraduate memories.  Here's to the Class of 2020!  We are trying to make the best of a disappointing end to her undergrad years.
Don't look too closely to spot the mistakes on this layout (although if you didn't see the original you might not notice them anyway).  My CTMH team's motto is "A mistake is an opportunity to embellish," and I am living it on this layout!  Everything you see there except for inks and adhesives (and the Memories stamp set- retired) was included in the Album Retreat bundle.
Diamond stickles are my new favorite product!  Not only are these letters sparkly, but they can turn card stock into faux glitter paper.

I'm adding this layout to the Heart2Heart National Scrapbooking Month challenge.  I challenge YOU to join us!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails