Tuesday, May 5, 2020

National Scrapbooking Month 2020 Blue Skies Blog Hop

The National Scrapbooking Month special, Blue Skies, offers something for literally every paper crafter!  Continue along this hop to let this special collection inspire you.  {If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Krista's blog.  From here, you'll visit Janet's blog next.}

Here is my take on the Blue Skies scrapbooking workshop layout #3. Since I didn't have the Cricut cartridge to cut the pretty "bubbles" at the top, I improvised with my circle Thin Cuts.

Here's a tip: layout your pieces and then snap a picture with your phone so that you can glue the pieces in place where you like them.
Here's a close up of  the photo cluster:

(Sorry for the glare!)

Thin Cuts make it so easy to cut out your images!

This close up shows the cool combination of stickers, stamps, and Thin Cuts!  You can easily see the UV embossed pattern on the Sapphire cardstock and the embossed "shine" in Sunshine (which is all Canary colored).

Please leave a comment on my twist on the Blue Skies scrapbooking workshop layout #3 before hopping along to Janet's blog next.  Thank you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}


7 comments:

  1. I didn't notice that the stickers had glossy bits on them too- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Haley...what a WONDERFUL memory documented with this GORGEOUS paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Plus a great tip about taking a photo with your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your improvising with the thin cuts worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you improvised and how you used very brown/neutral photos on this super colorful layout. I would have been far more traditional...and boring. This has inspired me to think outside the box when it comes to how I choose my colors for layouts. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh...beatiful layouts that compliment the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails