Sunday, May 10, 2020

May/June New Product Blog Hop

It's time to highlight all of the amazing goodies in the May/June Close To My Heart Idea Book with an extra special blog hop!  {If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Krista's blog.  From here, you'll visit Gina's blog next.}
My projects, our stay in Caen, France, featured the Stitched Together paper collection plus the adorable wooden buttons
Since I didn't have stamps to go with this collection, I ended up fussy cutting pieces from the gorgeous floral print, kind of like applique.  (I love how it turned out!)

I also used some of the corresponding PML cards.

Here is the left page with the memory protector plus on the right...
...and the right page with the backside of the memory protector plus on the left.

 I added in stitching on the buttons and doodle some stitches on my journaling with my black journaling pen.


For the pretty border on the left, I used my paper trimmer to cut the strip to the butterfly and then opened the track, moved my blade past the butterfly, and continued cutting.  Then, I went back and fussy cut around the butterfly's body.
The right page uses one of the PML cards with a flip flap to add "hidden" journaling.

Thanks for letting me share a twist on the Stitched Together collection with you.  I'd love a comment before you hop on over to Gina's Little Corner of Stamping Heaven!  Thank you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts. Your fussy cut embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to get so many photos on a layout. Great use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such great photos to preserve with such beautiful paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO much goodness here! Stitched Together is my favorite paper pack ever. EVER! And I'm loving all the inspiration you've provided here, both with your layouts and showing how you cut out pieces of that gorgeous Sapphire background print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your fussy cutting! :) This paper is so beautiful & I need to start creating with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails