Sunday, January 15, 2023

Grand Canyon Layout

Yesterday, I finished putting together our USA 2021 scrapbook!  I realized that I had not yet shared this Grand Canyon layout.
I used the Four Seasons- Autumn collection with a few scraps of Scarlett patterned paper from (retired) Christmas Story.
The Grand Canyon badge is a CTMH/Cricut You Are Here cartridge cut, and the stamped hexagon is from the (retired) Aurora stamp set and Thin Cuts.  The Celebration Alphabet stamp set is also retired.
The arrows are a mix of Aurora stamps/Thin Cuts and the current wood grain arrows.  I also sprinkled gold glitter gems to accent the clusters.

You can find all of the current materials I used available HERE.  Thanks for letting me share a little of our family travels and scrapbooking with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails