Monday, January 16, 2023

Title Page Copycat Layout

As soon as I saw the new January-March Close To My Heart Idea Book, I knew that the "Are We There Yet?" collection was going to be a favorite!  I have tons of photos from an epic European adventure last year that I NEED to scrapbook!  Here is my copycat of the fabulous layout on the cover of the new/current January-March Close To My Heart Idea Book.

Here's the actual cover in case you haven't seen it to give you a frame of reference:


Obviously I copied many of the elements but also made it my own.   I thought the subtle tone-on-tone stamping (Toffee ink on Toffee paper) to make my title, Europe 2022, was a nice change.  I did not use any of the current Mix In papers (which the original used).  I did add white acrylic arrows from my stash to help highlight this page and give it a little movement/flow.

I won't ask you to comment as to which one you prefer, but I would love to hear your thoughts.  Do you have a backlog of travel photos you'd like to scrapbook?  If so, then this collection (HERE) might be just the ticket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails